Monday 20 April 2015

Beach days

So, yesterday I went to the beach with my mum and one of my sisters. However, because I am sooo unorganised at the minute, I completely forgot to blog about it (sorry about that!) I'd also like to apologise for being completely inconsistent with my blogs and yes I know I also haven't blogged anything for a while but now I'm back!
Moving on from apologising, I'd actually like to talk about my day.
So on sunday my mum, sister and I thought that it would be fun to go to the cinema and watch insurgent because it looked freaking awesome! but sadly there was a change of plans, seeing as it was on late at night and obviously it was school the next day (insert crying face here). So I was pretty bummed about that, but nevertheless my day still turned out to be pretty fun.
Seeing as I was already dressed, I thought that I might as well go out and do something fun (rather than doing the rest of my homework and sitting in all day).
We ended up going to Barry Island so that I could not only take some pictures for my art homework...(below are a few of the ones that I took)

 
 


 
But, I could also stop off for a drink and a snack (of course).
 
 

All in all, I had a pretty chilled out and overall lovely family day (well with some of them at least).
I hope all of you had a great weekend and I'll be updating you shortly on what I'll be doing in the week.
 
My life in a blog

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading everyone! x