Sunday 26 April 2015

Baking cookies

Today I thought that I was going to be going shopping whilst my mum went to buy some food, but as it turned out my plans ended up changing (again). So I thought that today would be another boring, homework occupied sunday.
However, I took it upon myself to have a look at Tanya Burrs cookie recipe that she made recently and talks about in her blog. Seeing as I was not already busy I was able to prepare and cook them myself. I also had the ingredients that I needed already in my house, so that wasn't a problem either.
First of all I measured all the ingredients that I needed.

As you can see there was a bit of mess that was created during this process

 Then I mixed the sugar and butter together

Next I added in all of the chocolate which I broke into pieces 
 
As you can see, things got a bit messy in the end (this is my sister btw)
 
This is the finished product :)

 
 This isn't the full method of how to make these cookies but I thought I'd share with you a bit of it. 
 
So, that was the process of my chocolate cookies that taste absolutely heavenly (even if I do say so myself). I hope that you all had a good day today. Maybe you could leave some recipes or share some of your creations in the comments below.

My life in a blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading everyone! x