Saturday 16 May 2015

Summer q&a // collab with emsi rose




I'm so excited about this blog post today because not only is it the first q&a on my page, but it's also the first collab I've done as well!
I had recently asked Emily -  Emsi Rose - if she would like to do a collab with me and she had said yes!
She is so lovely and her blog is amazing so you can either check out her blog by clicking her blogger name (which is inserted above) or I'll leave a link at the end.
I asked my instagram followers for summer related questions so thankyou to all my active followers and if you want to check out my instagram it's classy.unicorns (just click on it and it will take you straight to my account!
 
Bikini or swimming costume?
I'd have to go with bikini because I find them much more flattering and I prefer the design.
 
Top tip for enjoying summer?
Probably just to forget about everything that you're stressing and worrying about and just enjoy yourself! (seeing as you only have 6 weeks - depending on where you live - to do this, so make the most of it)
 
Flip flops or sandals?
I'd have to say flip flops in the day time because they're more comfortable and sandals in the evenings seeing as they're more appropriate for going out.
 
Spring or summer?
It would definitely have to be summer for me because you have a few weeks to just enjoy yourself. It's also sunny (well supposed to be anyway) so you can get a tan and do everything you love. I especially love going to the beach, hanging out with friends, watching the sunsets and having campfires!
 
Snow cones or shaved ice?
I'd probably have to go with snow cones because most places will sell them rather than shaved ice but I like both of them really. 
 
That is all for the q&a today. If you would like to see more of these on my channel then comment down below because they're actually really fun to do and it also gets my followers more involved too!
Also, check out Emily's post as well if you haven't already
 
Thank you for reading and I hope you all have a wonderful day!


My life in a blog
 




4 comments:

  1. Such a nice post - really made me feel 'summery' x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this and just like Cookie ^^^ It made me feel really summery haha
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so cute.

    I just found it and its lovely!!

    www.girl0bsessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading everyone! x